Our range of earrings made of Sterling Silver. Hallmarked in the UK, they are guaranteed to be of high quality. With various styles to choose from, you can be sure to find one you like in our selection.
Sterling Silver as a Material
Sterling Silver is a silver alloy that contains minimum 92.5% of silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually another metal, such as copper. The material is widely used in jewellery, and used to be utilized in other ways such as making kitchen utensils or, until relatively recently, surgical instruments. Thanks to its malleability, it can be used in a variety of ways, sometimes even as the material to make musical instruments from – where often the required shape is really specific.